Re: [WriteLog] ARRL 160 Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, <n9io@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARRL 160 Contest
From: Mike Heideman <mike_heideman@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 20:31:48 +0000
I got a log full of Q's marked B at the beginning of SS CW when I discovered
that my rig interface configuration had been changed overnight by one of our
other club members and it took me a couple of hours to get it working again
while I sent by paddle and logged Q's on the wrong band/mode.  Once I got it
reconfigured I manually edited all of the band/mode information for these Q's
as I continued to operate.  Editing them caused the mult to be forgotten by WL
and the callsign seemed to be dropped from the "dupesheet".

Choosing "Recalculate Score", which is on the Contest menu if I remember right,
eliminates all B's that have been corrected and fixes the mults and dupesheet.
The first time I did Recalculate Score there were still a couple B's left that
I was then able to correct and redo the Recalculate Score.

73,

-Mike, N7MH