Re: [WriteLog] "Zombie" Packet Windows Writelog 10.73D

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] "Zombie" Packet Windows Writelog 10.73D
From: John Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:08:48 -0700
Yes this is a bug

So the work around is:

Do not open a packet window unless you start a telnet session.

If setting up for a contest just save the configuration without packet checked.

If you do open Writelog with packet, just remember to start a telnet session.
It is not too bad once you get used to the problem.

Hopefully this will be fixed with the next update.

73 John wa5zup