Re: [WriteLog] How to batch print labels across several files

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How to batch print labels across several files
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 09:03:33 -0900
Mike,

I handle this situation by not using WL QSL labels.  Instead I export the
contest log as an adi file and then import those QSO's into my general
logger, in my case DXBase.  Then from the general logger I manage the QSL
card info, print labels, track DXCC, WAS, WAZ, etc.  This method gets all
the QSO's from various contests, bands and modes into a common data base
where they are much easier to work with.

73,
Gary AL9A