Re: [WriteLog] Fw: mults

To: Nicholas Roy Smith <nicksmith@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: mults
From: Alfred Frugoli <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 21:16:06 -0500
Hello Nick,

So for each station worked, KG4GME entered a callsign and either state or
serial number, correct?  I did not operate the contest, but my version
10.73D seems to log both correctly.  For US/VE contacts, WriteLog determines
the mult status from the QTH - For DX contacts, it uses the DXCC entity
assigned to the callsign prefix.

As far as the "enter" issue.  First make sure that in the "entry" menu, that
"Enter sends exch/QRZ" is NOT checked.  If that does not fix the issue, then
try looking at "tools" menu "keyboard shortcuts..." option and make sure
there is no entry for "RETURN" in the left hand column.  If there is, it
should probably be deleted.  Select the entry and click "remove" on the
right side of the "keyboard shortcuts" window.

Hope these hints are helpful.  Good luck!

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Check out my Amateur Radio Contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.