[WriteLog] Problem with Writelog and MMTTY on Windows 7 64-bit

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with Writelog and MMTTY on Windows 7 64-bit
From: Jim Orcheson <jim@va3hj.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:34:28 -0500
I am having a problem with Writelog and MMTTY on a computer running
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit as follows:

I have installed Writelog v 10.73D, MMTTY v 1.66G, and
MMTTYPluginForWritelog v 1.3. Writelog works OK, including Rttyrite,
both send and receive. However, the TU type pulldown menu in Rttyrite
does not list MMTTY at all.

I have installed Writelog in C:\Program Files (x86) which is the
default, MMTTY in C:\Program Files (x86) which is the default, and the
plugin whereever it goes. This did not work.

I uninstalled everything and tried again. I installed Writelog in
C:\Writelog, then restarted the computer. I installed MMTTY in the
default location and restarted the computer. I installed the plugin and
restarted the computer. Still no MMTTY as a TU type.

Am I missing something? Is there something that has to be added to the
INI file?

73, Jim  VA3HJ