[WriteLog] Fw: changing computers, correcting 1 screen problem.

To: "writelog users group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: changing computers, correcting 1 screen problem.
From: "Russell Hill" <rustypers@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 01:33:55 -0000

Rusty
----- Original Message -----
From: Russell Hill
To: writelog users group
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 10:04 PM

greetings, All:

I would like to transfer my WL to a replacement computer.  Can I do that, or
should I just buy the current version to download to my new computer and figure
I now have the new latest and greatest version?   I do like my current setup
and don't really want to spend the time re-setting things up.

I do need to correct one thing however.  My supercheck partial is now a single
line window instead of a large multi column window.  I know I hit some button
but I don't know what.  I tried picking up a corner to stretch the window out
again, but no good.  Can anyone help?

Please note my email address is now rustypers@earthlink.net not the original
rustyhill@ etc.

Many thanks,