Re: [WriteLog] LoTW TQ8 files: WL vs TQSL?

To: "Eric Rosenberg" <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] LoTW TQ8 files: WL vs TQSL?
From: "Bill Gillenwater" <gillie@pa.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:56:53 -0500
I would process both of them. It does no harm. If there are "repeat" QSO's
the LOTW system will throw one out. My guess is both files are the same,
maybe each piece of software uses a different set  of "start" and "end" file
gibberish. You can also see a report in LOTW of what you processed, that
should close the loop.
73 Bill K3SV