[WriteLog] ESC While Sending CW Causes hang

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ESC While Sending CW Causes hang
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:40:18 -0700
I've got my laptop working with Writelog, the W5XD Multi-keyer and K3,
except for a CW problem I haven't seen before.

If I interrupt a CW message using ESC, it takes a second or two to stop
sending CW and Writelog hangs for about 10 seconds. Then it comes back to
normal.

To get recorded SSB messages to work properly, I had to specify NO for
CommPTT. I've tried every setting for CW PTT but no joy. I've changed the
CommPTT setting back to yes, but that didn't make a difference for CW.

Any suggestions?

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT