[WriteLog] ARRL Rookie Roundup

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL Rookie Roundup
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:07:13 -0800
Just starting checking into this new thing.  Anyone familiar with the
Getscores.org Universal Score updater?  What's involved with getting it
installed and running with WL?  Is it a big time nightmare or something any
fool, such as me, could do?  I doubt there is a WL contest module for this
thing yet so what module would be suitable?  Apparently this first effort is
SSB, but there will be RTTY and CW events later this year.  Any chance of
having WL modules available by then?  As you can tell, lots of questions,
little info, only a week to play around with the decision to try it or not.

73,
Gary AL9A