[WriteLog] Windows7

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Windows7
From: Richard Phillips <phillips@msoe.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:59:00 -0500
Thanks to Joe W4TV, I finally got MMTTY plug-in to work with my version
of Windows7 32 bit.  Disabling User Account Control (UAC) did the job.
After I disabled it I reloaded the plug-in and MMTTY immediately showed
up in the TU Type menu.  I didn't have to change where Writelog was
loaded (Program Files\Write Log\Programs) or MMTTY (Programs\MMTTY\).
All I did was re-install the plug-in.  Thanks to all that provided
information on this problem.  Without the list I would be pulling out
what little hair I have left.  See you in the next RTTY contest.
73 Rich AA9L