Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Microham USB Interface III and AFSK

To: "'W0SD Ed Gray'" <w0sd@triotel.net>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Microham USB Interface III and AFSK
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 02:17:33 -0400
The information is in the example configuration for USB Interface III
and Writelog available via the "Help | Download Documents" link in
Router, from the Support link at www.microHAM-USA.com or from the
files area of the microHAM group on Yahoo.

If you have the MMTTY plug-installed, it should operate AFSK
exactly the same way as MMTTY alone.  Select no FSK port in
RTTYrite, enable all mode PTT on the CW port and select "sound"
in MMTTY.

There are example configurations for Writelog and every one of
the microHAM interfaces.  The configurations have been tested
for proper operation.

73,

  ... Joe Subich, W4TV
      microHAM America