[WriteLog] Audio input to sound card

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Audio input to sound card
From: Patrick Dougherty <ab3ik@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!
I need some help. All my audio from the radio is very low in RTTY, CW and PSK
in WriteLog. I'm using the line input on my sound blaster live card. I select
line-in, but the slider volume must be set all the way up. I tried running mixw
and digipan programs with the same settings. If the input slider volume is set
the the middle it gets good audio. Something must have changed in WriteLog with
the audio input on the sound card. Is WriteLog lowering the audio somehow?
Thanks
Doc