Re: [WriteLog] RTTY recording?

To: Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY recording?
From: Mark Klocksin <mpklocksin@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 10:26:12 -0500
Sorry, can't help with that specifically, but I have two comments:

1) Very glad to see more interest in RTTY for Field Day!  Keep up the good
work!  I've been the RTTY driver in our club, and I have noticed a bit more
activity each year for the past 3-5 years.  So good luck with the new ops.

2) It would, of course, be very helpful if these guys had a chance to
experience a RTTY contest before Field Day.  My contest calendar says the
DLDC(ANARTS) contest is coming up, so perhaps there is a chance for them to do
this.  Also, I would suggest they review http://www.rttycontesting.com/
beforehand as well.

Best of luck, and look for K9OR on Field Day on 20 meters!

73, Mark WA9IVH