Re: [WriteLog] using two Icom radios

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] using two Icom radios
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@longlines.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 22:41:09 -0500
I am not at home right now (and don't have 2 icom radios), but you might
try looking at LP-Bridge software. This allows you to set up virtual Com
ports so that more than 1 program can access a single port. I use it
with Dx4Win & MMTTY. on my K3. I would think you could configure 2
virtual ports for the same CT-17 and set up 1 radio on each within
WritLog. For the price (free), give it a try.

Jim K0XU