Re: [WriteLog] Important Information on Installing Party 3rd modules wit

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Important Information on Installing Party 3rd modules with Ver 10.77
From: Bernd DC3HB <dc3hb@freenet.de>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 19:48:13 +0200
Hello Don,

I think, that my modules now compatible with WriteLog version 10.77.
Yesterday I've rewritten the installer source code, the modules are the
same. Wayne have give me some hints.

Please test the installation of the modules without the Legacy
Installer. You can download the modified modules DLDC v1.01 and SCC
v10.3a at http://www.dc3hb.net/downloads/writelog.

In the next weeks I will write some more modules for RTTY contesting. If
anybody have wishes for specific modules please write me directly.

73 Bernd, DC3HB