Re: [WriteLog] Important Information on Installing Party 3rdmodules with

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Important Information on Installing Party 3rdmodules with Ver 10.77
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:35:43 -0800
>From Wayne's original post on 6/15/10:

"The bad news is that any existing module that installs an INI file in
WriteLog's \Programs directory probably won't work properly after an end
user upgrades to 10.77. (Modules installed with WriteLog itself are
accounted for in the 10.77 installer.) The symptom will be the module will
load, but it will not find its INI file and so won't know what its
multipliers are. The fix can be done by end users (copy the INI file from
its old location into the new one). It is unlikely any source code changes
are required."

So what's the best way to go when I install 10.77?  Should I uninstall
Bernds modules first and then download and install them again under the new
installer or just copy the INI files and paste them to the new location - in
ProgramData I think???  I'm getting a bit confused.

73,
Gary AL9A