[WriteLog] Problem with RTTY and MMTTY plug in for Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with RTTY and MMTTY plug in for Writelog
From: Tom Cromack <tomcromack@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:55:51 +0100
Hi

Have just purchased ver 10.77H and an trying to get up and running on RTTY

Have unzipped and have main QSO entry window running OK

System is AMD Athlon 3200+ 2.01GHz 1.00GB RAM

Radio ICOM 7600
Interface Microkeyer 2

Have set up interface as per microkeyer setup instructions for writelog.
I have the CW decoder working and can enter information in the main qso window.

My main interest is RTTY hence next move was to set up for this mode

Following Don AA5AU tutorial (and because I have used it in other software) I
downloaded the MMTTY plug in for Writelog
v13.exe and installed. set location for MMTTY.

When I opened RTTY window I got the following error message

RTTYRITE MFC application has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Error signature
App Name :rttyrite9.exe
AppVer: 10.0.77.59
ModName: mmtty tnc.dll
ModVer 20.1.9.3
Offset: 00006135

I tried uninstalling both programmes and re-installing but get same error
message.

73 de Tom GM0FGI

--

Tom Cromack