Re: [WriteLog] New 10.77

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New 10.77
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 13:03:21 -0400
Here's the change log list since 10.73:

10.77 June, 2010
    Update ARRL 10M Contest module to include Mexican states.
    Update PAQP to 2010 rules.
    Installer now supports Vista, Win7, and 64bits. Users need not
      turn off UAC. This is a pretty big change. See the relnotes.htm
      file for installer details
    Support an offset between rig-reported frequencies and WriteLog's
     interpretation of them.
    Add COM_n_DIGITAL_OFFSET_HZ entry to [RIGS] section of INI file.
    Add Include Tx Id checkbox to Cabrillo export.
    If a mouse click in the entry window causes the field in the
      window to change, then do the same processing of the previous
      field as would happen if you had pressed a tab.
    Fix incorrect LiveCwDelayMs handling to interrupt Auto CQ.
    Support Windows Vista and later sound boards.
10.76 February, 2010
    Rttyrite error message of "internal error" log file improvement.
    Fix problem with sending Network Display name longer than 5
      characters to internet logbook.
    Update Cabrillo dialog to use ADDRESS-CITY, ADDRESS-POSTALCODE, etc.
    Entry Push Call pushes to local network. All Entry Windows on the
      network on the same band/mode see the push.
    Fix crash in networking when a sked is added (came from compiler
      change in version 10.74).
    Version 10.75 broke rig control on some Win98 systems. Fix that.
10.75 January, 2010
    Add NMQP.
    Update JI DX contest to latest rules.
    Correct IC-7600 driver to use IC-7800 compatible commands.
    K1EL Winkey setting for CW sends PTT ON/OFF commands if so
      configured.
    Fix various problems with MK2R and OTRSP headphone handling.
    Add new commands named EntryXmitFocusUpNoPhones and a "Down"
      version. The exiting commands without "NoPhones" at the end
      continue to move the headphones to match the transmitter if
      an SO2R control box is present.
10.74 November, 2009
    Add IAQP.
    Fix the default font selection code so that Paste/Link of a
      WriteLog document draws correctly if no font has been selected
      (and therefore the default is being used.)
    [CONFIGURATION] AddCallToNotesFile enables the feature that
      automatically adds the current CALL to the _Notes.Txt file.
    When the keyboard focus is on the log window, the mouse wheel
      scrolls that window.
    Add Entry Undo Wiped Qso menu item.
    Use the ADIF standard FREQ_RX tag for split frequency ADIF export.
    Retain the ability to import both the standard tag and the old
      RXFREQ tag that previous versions of WriteLog export.
    Fix the entry in WriteLogQsosClient.wsml that caused Network
      Frequencies to not display.
    Update the internet logbook client-side to download more than
      the first 330 QSOs as quickly as possible. This update coincides
      with the new stand-alone internet log server (posted separately
      on writelog.com). That new server works with this update as well
      as with earlier versions of WriteLog.
    Update some components to newer Microsoft compiler (2005).
    Send Clear RIT command to rig on setting frequency from bandmap
      and packet window.
    Call starting with MM/call is prefix, while ending with call/MM
      is maritime mobile.
    Minor changes to Convert CTY to WriteLog: write back to where read
      from, and if you run it from the command line with -TEXT as an
      argument, it makes a human-readable output.
    Packet window Telnet select dialog is always-on-top.
    Add IC-7600 menu entry.
    When changing keyboard focus away from WriteLog and back, preserve
      the entry window focus.
    Add functions to band summary interface to make getscores.org
      easier.
    Install WritelogIARU.gus file in WriteLog's programs folder. It
      can be used with getscores.org for the IARU contest.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV