[WriteLog] RIT Clear on the IC-7000 doesn't seem to work *

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] RIT Clear on the IC-7000 doesn't seem to work *
From: K0BX <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:07:35 +0000
I got a IC-7000 at Dayton this year to replace the IC-706MK2G.

For the past month or two I have been using the IC-7000 at my home
station.  Today I was on SSB and one station came back a bit off frequency.
So for the first time I used the RIT.  After the QSO, I tried using the
* to clear the RIT back to Zero.

It didn't work?   All of the other commands like split - worked fine.  I
use Writelog for all my QSO's even those outside of the contests.
Any IC-7000 users out there with a similar problem?

Joe K0BX