Re: [WriteLog] K1EL

To: "john battin" <jbattin@msn.com>, "writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] K1EL
From: "Alan Marshall" <acm@ultranet.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 10:04:30 -0400
John,

Writelog has a set of functions to control the weighting of the keying.  The
manual will give them to you but if I remember they are:

Shift-Page-Up to increase the weighting and
Shift-Page-Down to decrease the weighting.

There is also a series of numbers that can be set in the Writelog.ini file
that will set the starting weighting when starting writelog.

    -Alan, W1CCE