[WriteLog] mmtty plug in help

To: WL <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] mmtty plug in help
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:36:38 +0000
  howdy,,,
Im in a bit of problem here in that I can get mmtty  plug in  into
writelog files ,,,, at least that is what I think.
I have  mmtty plug in on desk top, I  click on run etc,and can go
through the wizard which I think states it will install in writelog--but
after running this and clicking finish, then ,
when I open a log , go to window and click on rtty window, I get this
window
MmTtTnc
cant start mtty
the system cannot find the path specified
I should note, and it is painfully obvious that Im not good  with the
file thing..
appreciate some help with a "see spot, see spot  run" directions
many thanks 73 john  w8wej