[WriteLog] new WL module for the upcomming SCC RTTY

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] new WL module for the upcomming SCC RTTY
From: Bernd DC3HB <dc3hb@freenet.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:19:21 +0200

Hello RTTY Contesters,

here is an information for the upcomming SCC.

I have written an update of the SCC RTTY module from SM6SRW some years ago.
SM6SRW's module has some disadvantages and minor bugs. Robert, S57AW have
extensively tested this module. Subsequently I have made some slight changes.
My module replaces the SCC module written by SM6SRW. The Installer deinstall
the SCC multiplier modul from SM6SRW if installed.

You can download this module on http://www.dc3hb.net

some changes

(1) klicking callsign or year

Original:
In this module while clicking the text is alternately inserted between CALL and
Year. If the callsign is wrong and it is clicked again, the callsign goes to
the year field (the digit from callsign). If the year is wrong and you click it
again, it will go to the CALL field.

DC3HB:
If you click a callsign, it goes always to the CALL field and if you click a
number it goes always to the YEAR field.

(2) 7K - 7N (for calculating points)

Original: 7K3  -> JA3 ; 7L5 -> JA5

DC3HB: 7K - 7N -> JA1

(3) new (DC3HB):

- 5 new columns Multi 80, 40, 20, 15, 10
- appropriate categories in the cabrillo header
- cabrillo format is now compatible with the rules
- contest setup option for proper scoring
   (year and call area setup for K, VE, JA, VK, ZL, ZS, PY)
- valid years: 1900 - current year

73 Bernd, DC3HB