[WriteLog] New SCC Module

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New SCC Module
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:17:16 -0600
I downloaded the new SCC Module and installed it.  I still see, in Explorer
in my WriteLog Programs folder a file called SCCRtty.dll dates 1/10/2005,
the same as the old one.

The file I installed from the download was called scc-rtty_v10.3a.exe and I
let it install in the default location, which I assumed was the
Writlog/Programs folder.  That's where the SCCRtty.dll file is located.  Did
I do it correctly?  I did got out to Control Panel's Add/Remove section and
removed the older version as  Bernd, DC3HB had indicated was necessary prior
to installing his version.

Also, when I chose a new contest I chose SCC RTTY Championship and then I
get a box requiring a "Year Sent" and I enter 1963, the year I was first
licensed.  Then below that is a box with a 0 (zero) in it.  Should I leave
the zero alone or enter a K for Real Call Area?  I am in Colorado.

Any assistance I can get would be appreciated.

73,

Dick - W0RAA
CU in the Colorado QSO Party
September 4, 2010