Re: [WriteLog] New SCC Module

To: "Bernd DC3HB" <dc3hb@freenet.de>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New SCC Module
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:46:32 -0700
Hello Bernd and the group,

Thanks for the info Bernd. Gary has sent me the location of the RTF and TXT
files.
They are located in C:\Program Data\Writelog, and I have checked that they are
there.

In the end, I did an uninstall of the SM6SRW module, and an uninstall of your
new file, then re-installed your module first.
When I then installed the SM6SRW file, it allows you to choose which modules
are installed, and it appears to know that the SCC module is already there, as
it is not checked.

All is now working well, and I am having a little play on the rather quiet
bands!

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP