Re: [WriteLog] SUPERCHECK PARTIAL SETUP PROBLEM

To: "KH6GMP" <kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com>, "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SUPERCHECK PARTIAL SETUP PROBLEM
From: "K2MK" <k2mk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:30:39 -0400
Hi Gary,

Then I agree that it is a PC problem. I'm using 10.79D with VISTA and the
font and colors tabs come up and work as usual.

Perhaps you could try changing the WriteLog compatibility properties to XP.
You do this by highlighting the program icon and right clicking. I had to do
that this past weekend because the program was crashing when I changed
contest files. (I was participating in 3 contests at the same time, YO DX,
Kansas QP, and Ohio QP). After changing to XP compatibility the crashes
ceased.

73,
Mike K2MK