Re: [WriteLog] New SCC Module

To: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New SCC Module
From: Bernd DC3HB <dc3hb@freenet.de>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 16:19:03 +0200
 Hello Mike,

> Not sure I used the correct one:>)

Yes, you use the correct one.

In XP the search dosn't find this files (I don't know why). Please have
a look to
C:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\WriteLog

1) The cursor doesn't advance when a year is selected ...
I must analyze this if I have time ... Thanks.

2) A call can be logged without a year.
It's not a bug, it's a feature :-) If you miss the year (in run mode)
and the next station is calling, you can log a 0 (zero) and enter the
year later.

3) The "Preset Exchange from ADIfile" didn't work
Yes, this is a bug. I must fix this.

73 de Bernd DC3HB