[WriteLog] to N9OH/W5XD: STATE/County info in ADIF output?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] to N9OH/W5XD: STATE/County info in ADIF output?
From: Zoli Pitman HA1AG <ha1ag@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:05:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Steve & Wayne,

I have an age-old Writelog what I use for QSO Parties with my remote station.

I am wondering, Would you consider providing properly formatted subdivision
info
(State and County) in the ADIF output of the state QSO Parties ? (I understand
it is not there yet)

I expect it to be a lookup table from the contest abbreviation list
(namedmul.ini?) to the official ADIF names of the counties. It would be a great
help for the award administration (and I would subscribe to WL again).

Thanks,

Zoli HA1AG