Re: [WriteLog] DXP38 tuning indicator

To: "'Jim McDonald'" <jim@n7us.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DXP38 tuning indicator
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:28:33 -0700
Jim, N7US, wrote:
> I recently bought a DXP38 and am setting it up in Writelog's
> clone mode, along with MMTTY.
>
> The on-screen tuning indicator that Rttyrite brings up is
> probably the same as the other hardware TUs I've used in the
> past, but I can't remember or see how to move or resize the window.
>
> I can resize the cross-bars by dragging the button up or
> down.  The window doesn't have a title bar, and right
> clicking in the window doesn't do anything.  What am I forgetting?

Move your mouse cursor to a corner such that the cursor turns into a
diagonal arrow.  Then, hold the left mouse button and pull the corner to
size/move the window where you want it.  That is, locate one corner where
you want, then move the diagonally opposite corner where you want it.
Sizing and moving is accomplished by those two actions.

Ed - W0YK