Re: [WriteLog] New MMTTY & Writelog/Wirtelog Plug-In

To: writelog@contesting.com, MMTTY@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New MMTTY & Writelog/Wirtelog Plug-In
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:43:51 -0400
MMTTY 1.68 appears to have a couple bugs (documented by AA6YQ) and
I would suggest holding off on it or at least not using the new
features until the issues have been resolved.

That said, the new version appears to run correctly with the Writelog
plug-in.  Simply copy the new .exe file over your previous version
(or rename mmtty.exe -> mmtty_166g.exe to save it and then copy the
new exe into your MMTTY directory).  The WriteLog/MMTTY plug-in does
not appear to use any of the ocx files therefor none of those updates
will be necessary.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV