Re: [WriteLog] Displaying Packet Spots

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Displaying Packet Spots
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:26:52 -0800
But WL doesn't know what your category is during the contest!  There is no
way for it to know if you are running as a true single op or as single op
assisted, which puts you in the multi-op category, or as a true multi-op
single radio.  The category designation isn't determined until you create
your Cabrillo log and submit it to contest organizers.  From Dick's reply it
sounds as if he may have a corrupted install and a reinstall may be the fix/

73,
Gary AL9A