Re: [WriteLog] Contest problems with WriteLog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest problems with WriteLog
From: George K3GP <k3gp@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:05:14 -0400
I had the same problem with the S&P report hanging immediately after the
callsign. It happened sporadically with no rhyme or reason.
Restarting writelog sometimes helped sometimes didn't. Changing the S&P report
macro to have %c (lowercase) instead of %C (uppercase) cleared the problem for
several hours, but eventually it came back.

Rather aggravating, to say the least.

George K3GP