Re: [WriteLog] Live Score feeding from Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Live Score feeding from Writelog
From: "Wayne Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:58:53 -0500 (CDT)
WriteLog supports the real time scores poster at:
http://www.getscores.org/PostingApps/WLPoster.aspx

Not mentioned on that page is the fact that WriteLog is installed
with a file WritelogIARU.gus that has a user-editable script that
formats WL's scores so that the getscores program can process it.
I have not made an effort to customize that script for other
contests, but it can be done. WritelogIARU.gus in found in
WL's ProgramData folder (who's location depends on your OS).

The download at getscores.org has a WritelogV10.gus included,
but I would not recommend trying to use that one as a reference.
The WriteLogIARU.gus file included with WL is much easier to
understand and modify.

Wayne