Re: [WriteLog] V10.80 and DL1EFD Programs

To: "'Joe Young'" <w6rll@yahoo.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] V10.80 and DL1EFD Programs
From: Carsten Steinhöfel <carsten.steinhoefel@web.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:34:28 +0100
Joe,

To install my modules (and other modules) go to Start->All
Programs->Writelog V10->Legacy Installer Helper. In the dialog select the
path to my module installer and click on Run Installer... Then follow the
instructions by the installer as usual. Finally click Cancel on the screen
that tells you which files were moved to their new locations.

73 Carsten G0SYP/DL1EFD