[WriteLog] RIG CONTROL

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] RIG CONTROL
From: Sidney Grimes <sidgrimes@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 03:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello;
I am new to this list and a new Writelog user. I used Writelog for the first
time last weekend in the JARTS rtty contest. Writelog worked well with one
exception. Rig control would not stay in communications with the transceiver
for more than a minute or so. The only way I could get the communications back
was to turn the transceiver off then back on. It would connect but only for a
minute or so. I am using MMTTY with Writelog. MMTTY running stand alone did the
same thing, but I was able to correct the problem by setting the polling
inverval to 2 sec or more. As suggested in the Writelog help file, I unchecked
the poll box but when I did this Writelog did not connect to the transceiver
when doing a dupe check. Is there any way to set the polling interval in
Writelog setup as it can be set with MMTTY running stand alone? My rig is a
Kenwood TS570D and the interface is a Navigator. I have no problems with rig
control when using Mixw. If anyone can help I
 would appreciate it.

73
Sid KK8X
Sidgrimes@Yahoo.com