Re: [WriteLog] wl_cty.bin location

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] wl_cty.bin location
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:03:11 -0800
Wayne,

I'm sorry, but I remain just as dumb and clueless as ever.  I see the
reference to wl_cty.bin in the Great Circle section of writelog.ini, but no
definition of the complete path to the actual file.  It's not in C:\Program
Data or in C:\Program Files\WriteLog\Programs or in the or Virtual
Store\WriteLog\Programs.

On the next update I will have to check what happens after I press the
Convert wl_cty.dat button to see if all the other .DAT files are updated.
If so, great.  But, I still find that after using that button the VERSION
query in WL returns the wrong info indicating that something didn't work
right.  My inability to find the actual wl_cty.bin FILE, not it's name in
the ini file, is frustrating.

Button, button who's got the button?

73,
Gary AL9A