[WriteLog] Receiving Spots for States/Provinces for upcoming ARRL CW SS

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Receiving Spots for States/Provinces for upcoming ARRL CW SS
From: Ray Day <rayday@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:28:02 -0700
Hi guys,

I'm ramping up the station for using WL in the upcoming ARRL CW SS contest.

All's looking good, but I'd like to somehow get a leg up on trying
for a Clean Sweep of the 80 sections (I've never done it).

I have checked last year's CW SS results from the ARRL website's
contest result database and have noted the calls of stations that
operated last year from the sections that I think will be elusive
this year... good move, I think.

My question, perhaps a teeny bit off topic, is how to receive spots
from those elusive (to me) sections? Will they spotted anywhere that
I could point the WL receiving packet spots system to?

TIA,
Ray N6HE