Re: [WriteLog] Intermittent garbage keyed [Was: SSCW 2010 K0HB]

To: K2MK <k2mk@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Intermittent garbage keyed [Was: SSCW 2010 K0HB]
From: Mohamed Kharbouche <cn8kd.mohamed@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:47:22 +0000
Hi everybody,

Had the same problem during the  Ukrainian contest last weekend. I worked on
15m CW Single Band.

The OS is WinXP, soft  Writelog ver 1080F, Winkeyer2 USB from K1EL and a
paddle.

Last night  I ran a test with the same hardware config and different
software,  and had *NO problem* AT ALL . I had a big pileup and worked 100
qso's without any trouble...

For me it seems that is a software problem.

73's

Mohamed, CN8KD / 5C5W.