[WriteLog] Thanks to the Group!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Thanks to the Group!
From: "Bob-WB2COY" <wb2coy@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:43:13 -0500
With the impending WAE RTTY contest this past weekend, I finally decided to
move my Amateur Radio operations over to my new Win7 64-bit computer. I have
been putting this off and limping along on my old Win-XP machine because of the
many war stories I have read about on this and other forums. I have been
keeping notes on what other folks have run into, and how they resolved issues
with the operating system, and it seemed like I should be able to make it all
work. Last week, I installed WriteLog, MMTTY, and the 64-bit drivers for my
Navigator USB Interface and did some preliminary testing. Thanks to the
information gleaned from the forums, everything went smoothly, with no major
problems! I did my usual casual operation during the WAE contest and WriteLog
performed without a hitch, including a lot more QTC traffic than I have done in
past contests.  Thanks, everybody for posting your problems and solutions to
this and other forums. It saved me a lot of headaches, I’m sure. I also
successfully installed and have running a bunch of other Ham related software,
where I used the same techniques learned here for installation.

73, Bob – WB2COY