Re: [WriteLog] Q: Time On Calculation

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Q: Time On Calculation
From: John Bastin <jbastin@sssnet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:43:22 -0500
On Nov 25, 2010, at 16:55:12, Gary AL9A wrote:

> Not sure of the problem here.  When I look at Rates window post contest the
> Time On calculation remains unchanged.  The Time Off number does increase as
> you get further away from the contest end time.  If you want to know your
> off time in the contest period you will have to subtract the Time On
> calculation from the total contest time.

In addition to that, after the contest is over, open the "Contest" window in
the menu bar and select "Create Reports..."

One of the selections in that window is "Hourly Breakdown." That report will
show you how many minutes you were active each hour, and the total contacts
made in each hour, for the duration of the contest.

Hope this helps.

73,

John K8AJS