Re: [WriteLog] CW Decoder setup: K3, WL and MicroKeyer2?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Decoder setup: K3, WL and MicroKeyer2?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 23:00:25 -0500
Eric,

There is nothing that you can reconfigure in either microKEYER or
microHAM Router.  You need to make microHAM CODEC the "default"
audio recording device in the Windows Audio Control Panel.

That configuration is *not supported* by microHAM.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America
       http://www.microHAM-USA.com