Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo output

To: "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "VE3XD" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo output
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 02:07:09 -0500
So why has this become a problem now? I've used the same technique to
successfully send my log for years: I generate the Cabrillo log and tell
Writelog to email it. The email comes up and I hit Send. I've never had to
select Plain Text in the past. Why now? Has there been a change in how
Writelog interfaces to the email client, or has there been a change in the
robot such that it now can't extract an attachment from an email in HTML
format?

One way or another, I think this is a bug.

73, Dick WC1M