[WriteLog] Omn VII mode problems.

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Omn VII mode problems.
From: "Roger Wise" <jrwise@hbci.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 19:38:11 -0600
Here is an update on the problem I have been having with the change of mode
from the rig.  Say I have VFO 1 set for 40 meters in the cw mode.  VFO 2 set
for 40 metes , same frequency but in the LSB mode.  I start WriteLog with
VFO 1 as the main feed.  The frequency readout is perfect, but it is in LSB.
Which tells me that the software reads the mode from VFO 2 and not from
VFO1.  I switch to the second VFO2 and instead of LSB it now reads out in
the log window CW.  The program reads the mode of the second VFO instead of
VFO1 at the start,  If I start the program with both VFO's same mode and
then try to change from the rig in VFO 1 nothing happens.  It only reads
from the second VFO.
  At least I know some of the problems, now how do I fix it?
Thanks for all of your help so far.
Rog KI0F