Re: [WriteLog] DVK with SO2R

To: "n1jez@burlingtontelecom.net" <n1jez@burlingtontelecom.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DVK with SO2R
From: VK4TI <vk4ti@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:04:58 +1000
The only addition is with a dynamic mike like a heil you need to boost the
drive audio. Little behringer mixer works fine or any small line level audio
amplifier
If you use a PC  designed mike then there is no need for the amp. The voice
shaper is also very good to use to route the audio

VK4TI

Trent Sampson
0408 497550