[WriteLog] Deleting Sub-Band Files

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Deleting Sub-Band Files
From: "steve256@juno.com" <steve256@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:00:55 GMT
Hello.  I am a long time WriteLog user and I have a housekeeping problem.  My
problem is deleting unused, modified files that I created within the Sub-Band
edit window.

For example, lets say that I modified USA_Extra sub-band file and saved the
file as something else.  So, now when I open the sub-band editor the USA_Extra
file remained within the editor window, which is fine, however, I want to
delete that other file that I created.

Can someone please tell me how to do that?  I have tried everything that I can
think of to do.

Steve
N6QEK