[WriteLog] Upgrade

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Upgrade
From: Richard Phillips <phillips@msoe.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 22:01:52 -0600
Hi,
I'm sure the answers to my question are imbeded somewhere on the
internet but being lazy I will pose my question here.
I have Writelog Version 10.76H purchased 3-27-10.  I would like to
upgrade to the latest version.  I would also like to
move it to another folder (directory).  What is the best way to do
this?  Should I erase what I have now and start from scratch?
or try to move my present installation to a new directory.
Thanks in advance for you help.
73, Rich AA9L