Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] Suggestions for RTTY RU

To: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>, "cq-contesting" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "N1MM Logger" <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>, "Rtty Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] Suggestions for RTTY RU
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 14:57:30 -0500
Hi Dick

Thanks for the reminder and tips. Let me add one additional tip: Many
of us think the "DE" is not necessary, and can even be confusing when
copy is difficult because DE = DELAWARE.  I haven't sent a DE in
years in a RTTY contest, and have had no problems because of it.

The worst case occurs with an exchange such as 599 ME DE W1xyz.

Jerry W4UK