[WriteLog] Good afternoon all - RTTY RU question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Good afternoon all - RTTY RU question
From: "Jeff Embry" <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:52:37 -0500
Good afternoon,

I am preparing for my first RTTY contest in a number of years and have
installed WriteLog and will be connecting the interface (a SignalinkUSB)
going to a K3 this evening.  I have researched the web over the past couple
days and have found very little about using the Signalink with Writelog.  I
am sure I can get it properly interfaced to the K3, but am curious to know
if there is any quirks that anyone may have experienced that I should
lookout for...or if there is other interfaces that may be better to use.  I
also have the RigBlaster NoMic as an option.

Just interested in opinions.  Looking forward to working a few this weekend.

73es,

Jeff (K3OQ)