[WriteLog] No Multiplier module

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] No Multiplier module
From: "E Glenn Wolf Jr - N5RN" <radionovember@arwolfpack.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:12:26 -0600
All -

When trying to save a QSO I get the following message

"you are adding the first QSO to a log with no multiplier module loaded.
Maybe you want to do a select contest first"

Having seen this the message the next time I started writelog the first
thing I did was to a contest, in this case ARRL RTTY RU.

All looks fine until I try to save a QSO and I get the same message.  Once I
get the message the button on the left to select a contest is grey out.  So
I have to exit out and try it again.

Suggestions appreciated.

Running Window 7, Writelog version 10.82A

TIA -

Glenn

N5rn