Re: [WriteLog] K3 rig driver in 10.82A

To: "'N7US'" <jim@n7us.net>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] K3 rig driver in 10.82A
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:05:18 -0800
I don't think you are doing anything wrong, Jim.  I've had this same
behavior for a couple months now and I'm now using 10.83C Beta.  I've
reported it twice to both Elecraft and W5XD because I'm not sure where the
problem is.  The K3 commands that WriteLog issues look OK and Elecraft can't
think of how the audio could get muted, but clearly there is a problem.

As you note, the audio can be un-muted just by turning the AF Gain knob a
bit.  That also doesn't make sense.

So far, I've heard nothing back from either WriteLog or Elecraft about this
system problem.

Ed - W0YK