[WriteLog] Strange CW Message Problem

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Strange CW Message Problem
From: TNeill1648@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:36:59 -0500 (EST)
I have been preparing the message buffers for a contest next weekend.   I
am using WriteLog 10.82 with Windows 7 64 bit.

One of the CW messages I would like to send is:  TU K4XG

When I hit the F5 key to send the stored message it sends: TXG

The only stored message that works properly is the F2 key that sends:   K4XG

I spent all afternoon attempting to resolve the issue with no luck.   Does
anyone on the list have and recommendations?

Thank you.

Tom

K4XG